Saturday, October 28, 2006

Didn't do so well

If you read my major blog you'll have found that I didn't do so well on my race this weekend. I came 25th when I was easily expecting a top 14 finish which would've put me as an All-Conference selection. Unfortunetly I was sick in the car ride before the race which gave me a stitch and prevented me from going as hard as I wanted. I ran as hard I as could with the pain, even pushed when I saw some people try to pass me, but overall I wasn't too pleased with how this went down. Oh well, at least I have Indoors and Outdoors, and I'm still quite fit, so who knows what will happen, lol.

Alright going out tonight to celebrate Igda's party, peace!

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa