Thursday, January 03, 2008

Travel Insurance

While I was traveling during the Christmas break I was offered traveler's insurance by my airline. I declined since I had insurance in Canada and the US (I'm lucky in that regard) but it made me think a little bit. Having traveled to China, Europe and other far off places, I know that the need for insurance is great, but how many people really pick up the option to get traveler's insurance when they buy their tickets?

That's why grabbing a small insurance policy, even one that's as little as $1 a day while you're away, can be a lifesaver. It can cover things like medical emergencies in a country, emergency evacuation, a doctor's visit, and etc. Click here for a FREE Quote and check how much it is for you, I'm sure it's worth it to save yourself from the medical bills in the end.

Enjoy the new year guys, happy trails!

-Steve

3 comments:

John Phillips said...

Really appreciative article on travel insurance. The information is better and people can learn lot of things from this. Thanks for posting it
car hire
car rental

David John said...

A great article on car according to me on one of the best topic. I appreciate with the content written in the article
singapore car rental
car for rent singapore

Ways To Relax said...

Travel insurance is very essential while traveling in the countries like Nepal.In the recent year I have heard plane crash news there. I was really scared so I will not miss the insurance option before traveling somewhere in the world.

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa