Monday, June 11, 2007

Personal Training

Today I was working out with my roomate's boyfriend, who is a friend of mine from my days at LIU as well, and I'm just thinking about it since I've never had a personal trainer work out with me apart from a coach.

I'm pretty knowledgable since I've gotten a degree in Athletic Training and Sports Sciences, and since I've lifted for a very long time, over 11 years, but still have never had a person pretty much one-on-one workout with me. It's a new feeling but it's pretty cool. I do the same thing for other people, when I take them to the gym, or when I write a program down, but it's cool being on the other side for once.

Anyone have any thoughts on personal training, I can go on and on but I'm thinking of a more abstract point of view right now, but as per usual, comment away!

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa