Friday, June 01, 2007

Random thoughts : Religion and Faith

I don't know about most of you guys but I'm not a very religious guy, I may even be Agnostic or an Atheist, I really don't know which to settle on right now. I was born Catholic, from which you can read more info HERE about being a roman catholic, but I still don't know if I want to follow a religion or not. I respect people who are good and believe in a higher power, not people who think they are Clairvoyant or whatever, but for me the topic of Religion & Faith is a strange one that requires a lot of thought.

What are your thoughts on religion? Maybe I should've posted this on my personal blog, but hey, I'll spread the thoughts and the love all around.

Post your comments and thoughts,

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa