Saturday, December 02, 2006

First Indoor Meet Coming up!

Yep just relaxing tonight, big race tomorrow. Running the 3000m at the Indoor Track at Seton Hall, in South Orange, NJ. I dunno what to think, since it's my true senior year (last year didn't count since I had eligibility left) but I feel like I haven't accomplished what I set out to do before I even came to this school. I'm in some of the best shape of my life, it's about time I get it done. When I came here I think I could've easily been Northeast Conference Champion, maybe do well on the regional scene, or at least compete with the best. Injuries lack of fitness have taken their toll, but I think it's my time to shine. It all starts tomorrow, the first of 6 long months of hard training, fast competition, and long weekends.

Wish me luck and I'll give you guys the details tomorrow,

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa