Sunday, May 27, 2007

Decisions decisions

Just relaxing here at work about to go running and I've been thinking about the long debate in my head. I still don't know what I want to do later on with my running career. Unfortunately for me, my last couple of races as a collegiate athlete didn't go so well, since I didn't even make the finals in my 2 events that I was a favorite to do so in and I also tanked during the 4x800m relay at conference championships. That makes the decision tougher, because I still feel I have something to prove in track.

The other direction for me is moving up to 5K and 10K's and competing in the local road racing circuit. It would be fun to do that but I don't know if I want that just yet. I still have until September to decide, since there's no way I'll have serious time to train until then, but for now we'll just have to see.

More later,

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa