Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Can anyone believe how well the Canadians are playing?

I spoken about this at my other blog earlier in the year but since I've started this new sports and travel blog I thought I might as well post about it here.

My favorite team, the Montreal Canadiens, have seemed to be resurging this year. A couple of weeks ago they were 4th in the Eastern Conference, only a couple of points back. Now they've had a minor losing streak but it still hasn't taken much away from them. Micheal Ryder and Saku Koivu are playing amazing, along with Cristobal Huet and Sheldon Sourray. The last 2 even made it to the All-Stair game.

Anyways I don't want to rant and rave about hockey all day, but who's your favorite team? do you follow hockey? Post away,

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa