Friday, January 26, 2007

Stuck at the Armory, waiting to go to Boston

Hey I'm just bored at the Armory, if you've read my other blog you'll see I have to wait here all day before going to Boston with my coach. I'm going to be taking the Amtrak, which should be fun since I've never taken it before. I wanted to take it back from Montreal but it would've been too slow and it was already booked. I'm glad I didn't since it allowed me to be there for the installation of the Bell Express Vu I ordered for my parents.

It's going to be weird being on a train in the US. I'm so used to the Coach Bus or flying in the US I'm not accustommed to it. We'll just have to see how it is.

More from when I get there, and it's FREEZING in New York, don't think of coming down here, lol.

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa