Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Article on my other Blog, merging sports and electronics

Just going to link you guys quickly to an article on my other main tech blog speaking about how Arsenal and Emirates stadium is sending instant replays and live stats to PSP users. I think it's great news so that sports fans can get the goal they missed or another replay with some stats to boot. Now to steal from the article too much but the full article is HERE.

As for updates I'm sorry my trip to North Carolina and Wake Forest for a track meet have kept me pretty busy. I know I've promised some pictures, maybe I'll just make a public link to my Facebook photo album.

Alright more later, time to review things at the library,

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa