Thursday, March 22, 2007

Up in North Carolina

Yep I didn't get around to posting pics of Miami (due to time constraints this) so instead I'm at Wake Forest in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, relaxing in my hotel room. It's weird because I'm staying at a really nice hotel, well it's a Hotel and Spa, with free Wifi and Continental breakfast, so it's a definite step up from the Ramada we stayed in for a week.

We're playing the new Video Game, Soul Calibur 3, in the hotel. Yes I know very interesting but hey it's all I have for today. Maybe I'll able to explore Winston-Salem more, since it seems to be a happening place.

Alright more later,

P.S. Karen I would have pics but I'm on a borrow laptop, I'll get some up soon I swear!

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa