Sunday, March 04, 2007

Can't wait until Miami, well, just for the time off

The ETA until my Miami trip is one week, and I'm excited. It'll mean the end of a tough week at work, school and track, and some REALLY nice weather. We're not going to be staying downtown or anywhere near South Beach, my coaches have taken care of that. Hopefully however it won't be the dirty Ramada Inn in Hialeah, which is right next to Miami International and in the middle of nowhere. Supposedly we're staying in a Marriott, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Anything I should try to do in Miami apart from the whole South Beach thing? I'm looking for suggestions, since last time wasn't too fun as far as locations and sight seeing goes.

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa