Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Great sports blog from a fellow Montrealer and great workouts

Long tuesday at the PT clinic today, well at least I got to study, which was really nice due to the cold there weren't many patients. Then I had the chance to run afterwards in the very nice Equinox Gym (which is where the PT clinic is located in) where I did a nice Tempo run with decreasing pace. I went 7:00min/mile pace, then 6:30, then 6:00, then 5:45, then 5:30 for my fastest mile, then came back up to 7:00 for the last mile of my 6 mile run. I felt great, so happy.

Also I want to mention this blog I frequent from Montreal (my Hometown and the town I'll ALWAYS root for no matter what) that focuses on Sports. The guy's name is Frank and like me he's a big Habs fan, so you have to visit his blog, which is called Overtime. The URL for it is http://overtim.blogspot.com/ so now you have no reason not to visit it :)

Alright time to relax, morning practice at 7am tomorrow :(

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa