Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pingo phone cards for the road.

I'm on the road again and unfortunately when you're on the road a lot you need to have some calling cards to call home, which in my place is Canada, or for my friend who needs calling cards for haiti phone calls I've always gone with Pingo. Pingo has great rates, like 2 cents to Canada, instead of my phone with Tmobile. Whenever I don't have my Pingo calling cards with me, I have to use Tmobile's international rates, which is 20cents a minute to Canada, so that's 10 times more per minute. Yep it's not great, which is why Pingo is a great option for me. If you need to keep in touch with people in foreign lands or just need a great option for calling cards check out Pingo.




Enjoy,

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa