Monday, April 16, 2007

32 dead as Gunman kills students at Virginia Tech

Since Virginia Tech is a big football school and this is my non-tech blog I figured talking about the incident would be appropriate here.

As I linked to the Yahoo! News Report, a gunman killed 32 people at the Virginia Tech Campus today. I found out about it during my lunch break at work, and was pretty shocked. It's amazing how someone could just walk onto campus and open fire in this day and age but somehow this guy not only walked into the dorms in the early morning he walked into a larger part of the campus, chain some doors to a Lecture hall, and shoot more people. I don't have much of an opinion since there's so few facts right now so if anyone else knows much more please share.

There won't be many answers for some time, so I'm just going to have to sympathize with the victims of this shooting and their friends and family.

-Steve

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa ss_blog_claim=df30a80aa7bf48a23dd85b6cff5720aa